Kerry Morris for Mayor
We have established a series of policies regarding personnel and corporate donations that affect your ability to make a donation to the campaign to elect Kerry Morris Mayor. These policies are:
- Businesses and or residents who do not have and/or operate from a North Vancouver City (“City”) address are not eligible to make a donation(s).
- No single personal or corporate donation may exceed $300.00 in value.
- The aggregated value of all multiple donations made by any one person or corporation must not exceed $300.00 in total.
- Any donation amounts made in excess of the limit set out above will be returned to the donor as soon as the excess is discovered.
- In the event a corporate donation is received from a developer or union, these monies will be returned in total.
- I Kerry Morris hereby notify any and all corporate donors, if you should make a donation to my campaign of greater than $250.00, I will recuse myself from voting on any matter which comes to council chambers brought by your specific enterprise. While this position is not a legal requirement, for me it is a moral requirement.
- Any funds received by the campaign which are in excess of the amount spent on the campaign under the rules, will be donated to a Woman’s Centre, Shelter or Crisis Centre operation in need, as soon after the election as is possible under the applicable campaign finance rules and legislation.
- Donations may be delivered by personal or company cheque to:
Campaign to Elect Kerry Morris Mayor
784 East 15th Street, North Vancouver, BC, V7L 2S4, (778) 847.1249 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.kerrymorris.ca
- Donations may also be made online using PayPal, by following the on-line donation procedures below.
- Cash donations will be accepted but must be delivered directly to the Campaign office and donors must be provided with a receipt at time of donation to ensure transparency of the record keeping process.
- The names of all donors and the value of any donation will be disclosed publicly in accordance with applicable election act legislation.
We are also seeking and accepting campaign support in the form of organization help to; GET OUT THE MESSAGE “For A Better Tomorrow”, and
We want to encourage everyone, both advocates and opponents;
GET OUT AND VOTE.
Democaracy is not just a right, it is a responsibility.
People the world over are giving their lives for what
we in North Vancouver seem to take for granted.
Democratic Rights Compel Responsibility. Vote in 2014
Thank you in advance for your support.